• What data do we collect, how do we collect it & how do we use it?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What cookies do we collect, and how do we use them?
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
What data do we collect, how do we collect it & how do we use it?
This is primarily a portfolio website designed to showcase work for T. Hahn Services. Currently, the only form of data collection used is on how people use the site for analytics purposes. We do this through Google Analytics. This can include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet. We use Google Analytics to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
Google says: "when you visit a website that uses advertising services like AdSense, including analytics tools like Google Analytics, or embeds video content from YouTube, your web browser automatically sends certain information to Google. This includes the URL of the page you’re visiting and your IP address. We may also set cookies on your browser or read cookies that are already there... Google uses the information shared by sites and apps to deliver our services, maintain and improve them, develop new services, measure the effectiveness of advertising, protect against fraud and abuse, and personalize content and ads you see on Google and on our partners’ sites and apps."
How do we store your data?
T. Hahn Services will keep your data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. After, we delete the data.
T. Hahn Services does not currently send communication through this site. If we do in the future, we only do this to people that have subscribed to receive these updates, or have created an account with the site. You have the right at any time to stop T. Hahn Services from contacting you. You may always opt out via the link at the bottom of subscribed emails or ask to delete your account.
What are your data protection rights?
T. Hahn Services would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access - You have the right to request T. Hahn Services for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification - You have the right to request that T. Hahn Services correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request T. Hahn Services to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure - You have the right to request that T. Hahn Services erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that T. Hahn Services restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to T. Hahn Services' processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability - You have the right to request that T. Hahn Services transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What cookies do we collect, and how do we use them?
• Understanding how you use our website
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us